Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(11-25-2019, 02:55 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They're both cute! The CAM girl could use more 'witchy' dress, but I totes dig her shoes! Always nice to see Casta.

This is why I have her in a dress I made myself - just for this picture I put her in stock. The shoes are brilliant. 

(11-25-2019, 06:08 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: So the CAM body is Little Sister size, or is Casta Big Sister?

They do look like siblings in this one.

Casta is on the big sister body, the CAM body being the standard sized one. I would have liked to have seen height differences in CAM but I guess that would have driven the prices up.

And interestingly? They're not one of my sibling pairs. So ha, I resisted a cliche for me! 

(11-25-2019, 11:44 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I thought they looked like sisters too.
Perhaps Buffy should be policing some of the antics in the Room?

They really do but nope, just look-a-like-strangers! 

Hm... Maybe. The monsters would all be terrified of a Slayer doing police work though....

(11-25-2019, 04:27 PM)Elfy Wrote: The problem with Buffy policing is that she doesn’t just slay vampires.

And here is where we all say: poor little monsters...

- - - 

329: Nice and Warm
[Image: 62638363_05bd34a5308f339fe6c8e94523d53bf8_standard.jpg]
It's been really cold lately, so Hayley wanted to keep herself warm.
Unyuuuuu!!! That'sh shooo cuuuute!
So cute and snuggly warm there.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Awww, cozy!
Thank you all!

330: Fancy Dress
[Image: 62777311_6f8dd1b5ca09899209f66609b9db9037_standard.jpg]
Helena has a nice fancier dress. She just wanted to show it off.
Very elegant!
This dress really suits her.
A nicely fancy dress. Did you make it?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
It’s very glam.
(11-27-2019, 04:52 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Very elegant!

Helena thanks you! 

(11-27-2019, 08:05 AM)Kikiro-Undead Wrote: This dress really suits her.

Thank you! 

(11-27-2019, 08:25 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: A nicely fancy dress.  Did you make it?

I did not make the dress, no. When I initally purchased Olivia - an eBay win - the seller added a few outfits and the dress was one of them. It never seemed to suit Olivia as she is here, but it suits Helena lovely. 

(11-27-2019, 09:06 PM)Elfy Wrote: It’s very glam.

I should probably get her something nicer than a cardigan to wear with it... Maybe I could fashion a shawl or throw?

- - - 

331: Blue Girl
[Image: 62971908_a04176f23b50be8bafb82ed6f1a2f403_standard.jpg]
Arrival Date: 27th November 2019

Woo, my girl arrived! I first found out about this line of dolls via a doll instagram I follow. Granted, that user had managed to give theirs an epic face-up, but not the point here. 

Made by Marmit for their Super Excellent Series, this is a Cybrene Girls Jewelborg Marine, whom I have decided to call Marnie because I am highly creative like that. The line comes from around 2001-2002, and appears to be Heshin Cyborg tributes. She 's wel articulated, if a bit floppy with ages, and comes with three sets of hands, and a gun hand? I'm not actually sure what to call that.

The dress is from one of the Sanrio fashion packs, and the shoes are Snapstar. I'm thinking Marnie will fit in well around here!
She's. So. Cool!!!!! Seriously. Super cool! Can't pretend I understood anything about her origin, but I can't wait to see more of her!
She looks amazing. Can’t wait t see more if her.
The Hello Kitty dress clash but it give her some nice "Fallout" vibes. smile
[Image: 8ZtVOxb.jpg]
(11-28-2019, 12:34 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's. So. Cool!!!!! Seriously. Super cool! Can't pretend I understood anything about her origin, but I can't wait to see more of her!

Hehe, basically she's from a line of dolls that I think are meant to be robots. I just think she looks really cool. Here's hoping for more pictures! 

(11-28-2019, 06:16 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: She looks amazing.  Can’t wait t see more if her.

Thank you! 

(11-28-2019, 07:09 AM)Kanrabat Wrote: The Hello Kitty dress clash but it give her  some nice  "Fallout" vibes. smile

The dress might clash, but it's also one of the only things that fitted properly on her - her body size is quite odd. 

- - - 

332: Marnie Height Comparison
[Image: 63019492_28d293e6e8d4b67027ba9fdffff491df_standard.jpg]
Because I think it would be interesting/useful for people to see where she stood when compared with other 1/6 dolls. 

... Thinking on it, I should have probably added a Hot Toys lady to the line up. Ah, well.
Marnie is taller than I thought! I imagined she was like Pure Neemo S, but she's only a bit smaller than a MH.

ETA: Oh, and I see the previously mentioned proper witchy dress for Witch CAM. Yup, much better!