Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
In your dollyverse, did Thomas survive or did he die and got reanimated again? Or did Edith marry his ghost? Marrying a ghost would be romantic, but that 'stuck in his own past' problem would reach a whole new level...
(02-14-2019, 04:01 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: In your dollyverse, did Thomas survive or did he die and got reanimated again?

Oh... are these re-imagined versions of characters from a story, or a film, or a television series with which I am not familiar?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(02-14-2019, 02:54 AM)davidd Wrote: With the thrill of the chase behind him, will his interest soon flag, and his eye wander? Likewise, will the dull reality of no longer being pursued, but rather, merely kept, grow tedious for her, and lead her to seek... adventure... elsewhere?

Well, this is a bit romance novel-esque. I think Edith's safe.

(02-14-2019, 04:01 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: In your dollyverse, did Thomas survive or did he die and got reanimated again? Or did Edith marry his ghost? Marrying a ghost would be romantic, but that 'stuck in his own past' problem would reach a whole new level...

Die and then reanimated but Edith thinks it was survives. I will explain it all someday but... No idea when someday is.

(02-14-2019, 06:34 AM)davidd Wrote: Oh... are these re-imagined versions of characters from a story, or a film, or a television series with which I am not familiar?

They're from the film Crimson Peak. Well worth a watch.

- - -

45. One Young, Soul Rebel and a Bad Arsed Babe
[Image: 48975697_eba193c489625c94804067a3ad7951f0_standard.jpg]
Galileo Figaro and Scaramouche, from my favourite of favourites: We Will Rock You. Appropriate for the day of love.
They make a cute couple!
Cute pairing
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
The Bratzillaz babes can get any guy they want, from any toy line. It's those eyes. Uhm... yeah, it's gotta be the eyes that allow them to "bewitch and beguile."

This offers as good an excuse as any... and usually I don't need an excuse... to link to the greatest music video of all time: Bratzillaz Theme Song on YouTube
(02-15-2019, 04:14 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They make a cute couple!

Thank you!

(02-15-2019, 06:48 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Cute pairing

Thanks smile

(02-15-2019, 03:38 PM)davidd Wrote: The Bratzillaz babes can get any guy they want, from any toy line. It's those eyes. Uhm... yeah, it's gotta be the eyes that allow them to "bewitch and beguile."

This offers as good an excuse as any... and usually I don't need an excuse... to link to the greatest music video of all time: Bratzillaz Theme Song on YouTube

I mean, Scara is more belittle and bemuse than bewitch and beguile... Also I had totally forgotten about the theme song.

- - -

46. WWE Superstars Becky Lynch
[Image: 51625589_ffef2a897e6747568f7d7d79fc7310f9_standard.jpg]
Arrival Date: 15th Feb 2019

Okay so there are quite a few of the WWE Superstars dolls that I like - I have Asuka, and now Becky. I'm just taking my time in getting them 'cause I've got to order them online. Yeah, no where near me has these in stock at all so I am reliant on online.

Still, Becky looks great.
Steampunk wrestling figure? Kewlness!
They are very pretty dolls, too bad they're not available in EU. Customs fees make them too eqspensive to import.
Her leggings/pants are fantastic in their steampunkiness
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I got out of the WWE years ago. The last female Superstars I remember were Trish Stratus and Stacey Keibler.
Lovely photos from the past few days!! <3

That Becky Lynch doll- I don't know anything about wrestling so I didn't even know her name until now, but I pretty recently purchased her from a discount store for $3 dollars for her outfit. They had a TON of her and one other one, but I didn't care for her outfit so I didn't buy her.
(02-16-2019, 04:49 AM)davidd Wrote: Steampunk wrestling figure? Kewlness!

Heh, it was Becky's clothing gimmick until recently, yeah. It's still really cool, to be honest, and I am totally gonna re-use this outfit.

(02-16-2019, 05:57 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They are very pretty dolls, too bad they're not available in EU. Customs fees make them too eqspensive to import.

They do show up on Amazon but granted that doesn't necessarily mean customs isn't a thing. It's a shame, they are very pretty as you say.

(02-16-2019, 09:51 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Her leggings/pants are fantastic in their steampunkiness

Seriously! I want a pair in my size!

(02-16-2019, 01:30 PM)Elfy Wrote: I got out of the WWE years ago. The last female Superstars I remember were Trish Stratus and Stacey Keibler.

Oh, wow, that was a while ago. You should check in. The women's division now is amazing, genuinely the best thing going for the company.

(02-16-2019, 04:42 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Lovely photos from the past few days!! <3

That Becky Lynch doll- I don't know anything about wrestling so I didn't even know her name until now, but I pretty recently purchased her from a discount store for $3 dollars for her outfit. They had a TON of her and one other one, but I didn't care for her outfit so I didn't buy her.

Aw, thank you!
Oh, that's really cool! I wish I could find them at a discount store here...

- - -

47. Jack's Eyes!
[Image: 51656689_ec25b5e84fce8bfc609acb73c6378221_standard.jpg]
Heavily filtered photo, but done to show that Jack has eyes now!

I went with the boiling water method - standing at the kitchen sink to do it to cut done on mess - as I don't actually have a hairdryer handy. Still, they're in and they look pretty good. Oh, the Obitsu 65 default head takes 16mm eyes, for anyone who was wondering, and putty isn't really needed to keep the eyes in.

I guess technically all that's left is a face-up, but I do not have skills in that area...
Jack looks much more "alive" now with the eyes in place. You selected a nice color that suits him nicely.
Handsome lad! Congrats on getting the eyes in!