Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(01-03-2019, 08:30 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I'm excited to see another participant!!

I love these, especially the first one! And the second is a great action shot!

Thank you! Here's hoping I can keep it up.

(01-03-2019, 08:53 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The Halloween ladies are beautiful and the 'breaking the fourth wall' one is hilarious! I hope that you can make this a pleasant routine that will bring you at least a little ease! I'm rooting for you!

Susan, Wednesday, and Gracey always seem to photograph well, which I am glad of. Hope the kick didn't hit anyone! And thank you!

(01-03-2019, 01:40 PM)Elfy Wrote: Love kicking at the screen, action shots are devilishly tricky and you’ve done a good one here.

Thank you! She kept falling over as I tried to get it. Like, literally after that was taken, she fell over again.

(01-03-2019, 02:34 PM)davidd Wrote: You live on the Prime Meridian! That is so cool! The Beginning and End point of Time!

You live in Scotland! That is so cool... too! Or maybe flat-out cold a lot of the time. Now I shall be hearing all your dialog in my head in a Harry Lauder brogue. (Yeah, I know, my Scotland references are ancient. But then, so is almost everything in Scotland.)

I had a cheese and tomato toastie at a little roadside restaurant next to Loch Ness once.

Anyway, of course I love it that you are joining us for A Doll A Day! (Thank you, Alliecat, for being so persuasive!)

And I love it even more that your first post is totally morbid!

The "kicking out the fourth wall" photo is cool both on a photographic and a conceptual level.

And now you all know why the Doctor visits here so often. And yeah, it's cold here a lot. Also old. Lot of old stuff. Did you see Nessie? She can be a bit shy. but she also likes photobombing so.... 

I had to post the Hallowe'en ladies first, they are my style. My Goth game may not work in my clothes but it will be there in my dolls! And thank you! 

(01-03-2019, 02:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Yay for dolly enabling!  It's so much fun to be able to share photos and see others doing it and having fun.  Don't worry if you can't do one EVERY day, werepuppy -- life has a habit of intervening in our dolly fun and if some days you just don't feel like it, don't panic -- it's supposed to be fun, not stressful smile
I like the kicking shot too -- fun pose.  (Is that MTM Lea or does it just look like her?)

Thank you for enabling! And yes, it is MTM Lea! Though she lost her body to re-body a Mulan (because Mulan needs to be able to kick arse, and because Lea had a ridiculously hard head - filled with glue. Mattel's glue head issue has made me get rid of a lot of dolls over the years...)

(01-03-2019, 06:41 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Echoing others - it’s supposed to be fun, not stressful.

Love the action shot - I think you’ve given Elfy some ideas. LOL

I hope your Elfy doesn't actually kick anyone! 

- - - 

3. Action Home Room Teacher
[Image: 48913761_2c5e31f60b905aa07308cc104997f2fb_standard.jpg]
Kicking ass! Taking names! ... on the register.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 01-03-2019, 10:24 PM