Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(01-24-2019, 06:25 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: He does look broody, and his shadow on the wall gives the picture properly dramatic and comic-esque feel!
It's hard, to get the shadows working with you. It did there, yays.

(01-24-2019, 10:17 AM)Alliecat Wrote: If one is in a mood to brood, one can always find a place to do it LOL
A dress pattern that doesn't need the sleeves inserted sounds quite a bit easier to make.
Bats is always in a mood to brood. It's part of his whole thing, really.
The pattern was one I basically altered from a raglan jumper pattern. It saves a lot of fuss with inserting sleeves.

(01-24-2019, 01:41 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: A witches coven of your dolls? I hope they don't get any ideas about casting spells on the rest. Batman looks like he's on the top of some building looking out over the city of dolls. I bet the witches won't mess with him.
Well.. one of the witches is Wednesday Addams, she does as she likes...

- - -

A Seated Pose
[Image: 50930128_1f37c3bb52e019346c1d298d421ec3c0_standard.jpg]
She arrived yesterday after I had posted the picture for today, so it felt appropriate to give her today's slot. This is my 1/3 scale Wednesday Addams that I customised myself, Though admittedly the base doll did come with the face-up. The company is EVA BJD, which is recognised on the Den of Angels BJD wiki off-topic page under their non-resin dolls.
The dress was sewn by me and made - if you can believe it - from some old t-shirts I was looking to throw out anyway. I styled the wig myself, and socks and shoes were bought off eBay. (Her socks are a bit more Beetlejuice than I had intended...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 01-25-2019, 04:33 AM