Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(01-25-2019, 05:01 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's so cute! Like a bit more grown up version of Wednesday from the 60s series.

As for the stockings, that's quite an interesting topic [snipped for length]

Her face does have something of Lisa Loring in it, you're right. Also: on the stockings that... is a great point you bring up. I went and Googled and, yeah, not one wears black and white stockings. And yet it is so very Wednesday that the mind almost rebels at the idea she doesn't... Might get mine some black ones anyway, but... yeah.

(01-25-2019, 09:12 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: She is really something special!

Thank you!

(01-25-2019, 08:56 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She looks amazing, definitely a grown-up version.

Love Batman brooding over the top of stairs.

I'm thinking I may try to make - at some point - the musical version of her outfit. That would be an interesting challenge. Probably Broadway, though UK tour is fun as well, and has really kick-ass boots...

Batman has to be able to brood, it's part of his whole thing!

- - -

25. Desire and Darkness
[Image: 48914668_46a42d7021aec4395e506e776e83d60b_standard.jpg]
"I feel as if a link, a thread, exists between your heart and mine. And if that, should that link be broken by distance or time... I fear my heart would cease to beat and die. And you'd soon forget about me."
"Never. I would never forget you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 01-25-2019, 10:32 PM