Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-01-2019, 04:27 AM)davidd Wrote: To the Batmobile!

(TV Batman was and is ten-zillion billion times better than any movie Batman will ever be!
And his Batmobile was better, too!)

I fully agree. Though I will add my personal favourite will always be Kevin Conroy's Batman in the animated series. Especially with the comic issue where he is holding a baby and still able to scare a gang of would be muggers into stopping. And yet is also still approachable enough that said muggers feel they can point out he is not supporting baby's neck enough. SHOW ME A MOVIE BATMAN WHO COULD (Adam West Batman could, I fully accept this.)

(02-01-2019, 05:24 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Somehow they reminded me of Mel Brooks' Robin Hood: Men In Tights, especially the 'Men In Tights' song...

I have not seen this movie in years and now I am singing that song to myself. This is not a bad thing. smile

- - -

32. It's A Dinosaur Hoodie
[Image: 48974821_0e81f10bf8d33796a1a6b74974e0c012_standard.jpg]
Licca was quick to snatch up the hoodie when it became free. Like she said: it's a dinosaur one. There was no way she would not take the chance to wear it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-02-2019, 01:49 AM