Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-03-2019, 04:39 AM)davidd Wrote: I thought the world's greatest detective was Nate the Great? Or was it Encyclopedia Brown? Nancy Drew? Oh, wait... the Hardy Boys! Err... does anyone remember Sexton Blake?

Anyway, cute pose in the chair in the library nook! Makes me want to settle in with a good book on this rainy, soon-to-be-snowy afternoon.

I've heard of Sexton Blake, but only from repeats of the TV series. I haven't read any of the books, I really should do that. Also ALWAYS READ. Reading is the best option, always.

(02-03-2019, 05:20 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Haha, the number of world's greatest detectives is reassuring, isn't it? Do you have Light, too?

I do! My Mum got me the pair as a gift years ago. L just seems to photograph a lot better than Light does, which is odd really when you think on it.

(02-03-2019, 06:18 AM)fishy Wrote: (Boooooo u heretics, Holmes is the best!)  wink

L is a great char. Great photo!  It's been a long time since I've seen any Death Note...  I don't do horror much, but that was a great series! I miss it.

(Basil is basically Holmes! ... Okay, Holmes is probably the best but most people jump to the newest BBC iteration now and not like Basil Rathbone or even the Elementary one. Also? Where's my modern day Arsene Lupin. That isn't anime?)

I really do need to get the anime on dvd or blu-ray. I have the manga and did have the Japanese live action movies. But since I hadn't watched them in years, they went on the clear on pile. Shame, I did think they were fun. The fandom could be a bit much, though.

(02-03-2019, 03:20 PM)Elfy Wrote: My favourite detective was Claudia Seferius from Marilyn Todd’s Claudia series, but L looks very determined to solve the mystery there.

L is always determined. I ... don't think I've heard of that series, actually?

- - -

34. Do You Like It?
[Image: 48974827_e43750a2c2d6b6f9c89912ef0bdc58c6_standard.jpg]
So Edith's day dress? Thomas bought it for her. She was very pleased and touched on that day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-04-2019, 12:22 AM