Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Edith and Thomas are totally infatuated with one another, aren't they?

"Mom! When's dinner?"

"Fix yourself a bowl of cereal! I'm too busy staring dreamily into your father's eyes to cook right now!"

"Hey, Dad! I'm gonna be late to ball practice!"

"Ride over on yer bike! Your mother's gaze is so intoxicating I cannot break away!"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Edith looks good in blue.
Thomas looks to be trying to hypnotise Edith.
Thanks for the comments, all! Bit of a late post here but still on the day soo

36. Dumpling Angel
[Image: 48975055_ee273fad025644f27beb1639cf0b886e_standard.jpg]
So this is my little Dumpling Doll Angel, Evangeline.

But why did I name her Evangeline considering I do have an Evangeline Ghastly? Because the name means: bringer of good news.

Seems appropriate for an angel, doesn't it?
You have a wonderful range of characters in your collection, ranging from dark and macabre to gentle and positive ones, with Evangeline on each side of the scale!
The angels, not half so happy in heaven, went envying her and me.

Ya gotta watch out for them angels. They ain't always as innocent as they appear.
L from Death Note is an adorable little figure. Wasn't there supposed to be a live action series or movie coming to Netflix based on it? Cute Dumpling Angel, or is she just a little too cheerful looking?
I'm not familiar with L, but it's a cute figure. Evangeline is adorable.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks all!

37. Witches of Oz
[Image: 48975075_b95004a8c977e85a8c6452a4b468720f_standard.jpg]
My small Wicked Witch and Good Witch collection. Yes, with the novel of Wicked in the middle. Because Glinda and Elphaba are awesome.
Elphaba on the left has awesome stock!
The witch hat (is there an actual name for that style other than "witch hat"?) on the left is probably the coolest looking dolly witch hat I've ever seen! Is it removable and will it fit other dolls? Could your Wednesday wear it?
Very nice collection of witches!
Love the plush little Elphaba and Glinda.
CB: Netflix did release a live action Death Note that really didn’t have much at all in common with the original series. They’ve announced plans for a sequel.

Look at all the witchy women!
(02-07-2019, 05:29 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Elphaba on the left has awesome stock!

She's the Wicked Witch of the West from the Disney Store's Film Collection for Oz: the Great and Powerful. (Kind of a 'meh' movie, to be honest, but I really liked the designs for the witches, and also the China Girl.)

(02-07-2019, 07:41 AM)davidd Wrote: The witch hat (is there an actual name for that style other than "witch hat"?) on the left is probably the coolest looking dolly witch hat I've ever seen! Is it removable and will it fit other dolls? Could your Wednesday wear it?

It is removable and other dolls can wear it as long as their head is the right size. Wednesday's is actually a bit too small in comparison. But I might fuss about it with, see what I can manage

(02-07-2019, 01:48 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Very nice collection of witches!

Thank you!

(02-07-2019, 04:04 PM)Elfy Wrote: Love the plush little Elphaba and Glinda.

Thanks! They're Hallmark Itty Bittys and are from the Wizard of Oz range.

(02-07-2019, 11:10 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: CB: Netflix did release a live action Death Note that really didn’t have much at all in common with the original series. They’ve announced plans for a sequel.

Look at all the witchy women!

Wait, that sequel is happening? ... I don't know how I feel about that.

- - -

38. Today's Arrival
[Image: 51381863_7676e714daa111df3ca7c67e4a4aeb0f_standard.jpg]
Barbie Fashionista #107 finally gives an a shell for a character that has been around for years in a 1/6 form! Her name's Sid Vicious (yes, she's part of the small world that Motley Crue is)