Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-08-2019, 04:00 AM)davidd Wrote: That's a cute Barbie. I like her outfit; or, at least, the top and camo skirt. The little plastic shoes could be better.

The outfit is going to be worked on; I have an idea of what she'll wear, I just need to get off my bum and make it. Need to get my paper patterns out again, lol. (Shoes might stay if only because I don't really have many shoes for flat feet. Sigh.)

(02-08-2019, 04:52 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Sid Vicious and Motley Crue? I seem to have missed something in your previous photos...

Motley Crue appeared in one of the 'Life in the Room' segments. She's an Andrassy Ave J-Doll. Her backstory is one of being a fan-created character for the musical We Will Rock You; she's one of the group of rebels known as Bohemians who, on leaving society behind, tend to pick a new name that are often bands or musicians from ages past. Motley Crue was the character I created, and Sid Vicious was created by one of my oldest friends. We'd been saying for years it would be nice to have physical versions of them, and now I do, LOL.

(02-08-2019, 01:56 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The collection of witches is great - the IttyBitties are very cute. We have a small collection of random characters in IttyBitty form (off the top of my head: Anna & Elsa from Frozen - originally bouthgt for one of the nieces for a gift, but she got them from another person so I kept them - Rey & Princess Leia, Captain America, and Superman/Clarke Kent - he's reversable, one face/suit on either side)

Ooh, that's a nice little collection - and I didn't know the Superman one was reversible!

- - -

Sorry I didn't get a photo up yesterday, guys. It turned into a bit of a day for me and nothing seemed to be going all that right. But anyway, it means you get two photos today!

39. Books, Beautiful Books
[Image: 48975093_e818809bd1307fe542ff9778d5ee8773_standard.jpg]
Three magic land books, and their stars.

40. BeGoths: Scorpio Vixen]
[Image: 51434793_afdfd9b5232530eb6e66408dc7ad5875_standard.jpg]
Arrival date: 9th Feb 2019
So Scorpio here was a really random win on eBay that I didn't actually think would happen for me? She's one of the ones that, when she shows up, is usually a bit more than I want to pay but this time well within the limits I was willing to go to.
I really like her colours and there's something endearing in her expression.
Face needs a bit of a clean, so I'll need to get on that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-09-2019, 08:58 PM