Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-10-2019, 09:04 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: I’m getting some very cool prompts for my own pics this week.

Love the fancy books with their character counterparts (love the fancy books regardless LOL )

Nice to find/win a doll that you’ve been looking for within budget.
Are BeGoth different to Living Dead Doll - she looks like she has smaller proportions, but that could just be the way the photo is.

That’s really cool you have elaborate back stories for some of your characters.

Glad you're finding great prompts.

Yeah, I'm so pleased with the books, they're just really lovely editions.

BeGoths are about a similar size to Barbie - their bodies are like the old style Barbie actually, with the larger bust and narrow waist. Though weirdly I think the BeGoths show a bit better how the original body design was basically always meant to be clothed. They are different to Living Dead Dolls - BeGoths were always more about showing Gothic fashions than the various takes on horror of LDDs (I don't actually own any LDDs... Hm...)

I spend a lot of time coming up with backstories, but in the case of Sid and Mot, they were created to sort of be self inserts into a musical that my friend and I first met through. So backstory was there, lol.

- - -

41. A Big Cup of Tea...
[Image: 49851989_aad62e052e4f091732da50cfb046fa27_standard.jpg]
...For a Small, Little Bear.
Paddington joined me for a cup of tea. He would have liked a sticky bun, but they were all out.
(This is the Steiff plush Paddington Bear that was released around the time of the first movie coming out. He was a birthday present from my parents, as I... really love Paddington Bear. Side note, if you haven't seen those movies, do. They're adorable and very loyal to the spirit of Paddington. Also there's a great cameo from the late Michael Bond in the first one - he's the gentleman who raises a glass of wine in toast to Paddington as he passes by in the black cab)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-10-2019, 09:58 PM