Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-16-2019, 04:49 AM)davidd Wrote: Steampunk wrestling figure? Kewlness!

Heh, it was Becky's clothing gimmick until recently, yeah. It's still really cool, to be honest, and I am totally gonna re-use this outfit.

(02-16-2019, 05:57 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They are very pretty dolls, too bad they're not available in EU. Customs fees make them too eqspensive to import.

They do show up on Amazon but granted that doesn't necessarily mean customs isn't a thing. It's a shame, they are very pretty as you say.

(02-16-2019, 09:51 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Her leggings/pants are fantastic in their steampunkiness

Seriously! I want a pair in my size!

(02-16-2019, 01:30 PM)Elfy Wrote: I got out of the WWE years ago. The last female Superstars I remember were Trish Stratus and Stacey Keibler.

Oh, wow, that was a while ago. You should check in. The women's division now is amazing, genuinely the best thing going for the company.

(02-16-2019, 04:42 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Lovely photos from the past few days!! <3

That Becky Lynch doll- I don't know anything about wrestling so I didn't even know her name until now, but I pretty recently purchased her from a discount store for $3 dollars for her outfit. They had a TON of her and one other one, but I didn't care for her outfit so I didn't buy her.

Aw, thank you!
Oh, that's really cool! I wish I could find them at a discount store here...

- - -

47. Jack's Eyes!
[Image: 51656689_ec25b5e84fce8bfc609acb73c6378221_standard.jpg]
Heavily filtered photo, but done to show that Jack has eyes now!

I went with the boiling water method - standing at the kitchen sink to do it to cut done on mess - as I don't actually have a hairdryer handy. Still, they're in and they look pretty good. Oh, the Obitsu 65 default head takes 16mm eyes, for anyone who was wondering, and putty isn't really needed to keep the eyes in.

I guess technically all that's left is a face-up, but I do not have skills in that area...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-16-2019, 11:03 PM