Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-17-2019, 03:10 AM)davidd Wrote: Jack looks much more "alive" now with the eyes in place. You selected a nice color that suits him nicely.

I was originally hoping for a blue set but since these ones were on sale and I knew there was a chance I could mess up - having never done the whole putting eyes in before - I thought it would be better to start off with the cheaper set. I really do like them, I don't know if I'll swap out for the blue.

(02-17-2019, 05:34 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Handsome lad! Congrats on getting the eyes in!

Thank you! It's a lot easier to admire him with eyes than without, lol.

(02-17-2019, 05:51 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: He looks much better with the eyes in. How are you going to do the face-up if your skills don't lie in that area (mine certainly don't, so I'm really curious what your plan is).

He really does. No longer does he have gaping black holes, but actual eyes! I genuinely don't have much of a plan yet in regards of what to do for Jack's face. I'm hoping that something will come to mind sooner rather than later, but as it is, with the eyes in he does seem more of a being than he did without so face-up isn't as bothering for me right now.

- - -

48. Darles Chickens
[Image: 48975727_39239f5e04c84f4a547f6c75951d7bb6_standard.jpg]
Matilda beside some books by her favourite author

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-18-2019, 05:10 AM