Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-19-2019, 04:16 AM)davidd Wrote: Mini-Matilda has the pose down!

A musical adaptation? Would that be... Waltzing Matilda? LOL

Lol, not exactly. It sounds how Dahl writes. That's a good thing.

(02-19-2019, 04:52 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Such a tiny doll, such a badass pose. So cute!

I'm spent today, so I'm postponing the literary discussion to tomorrow.

She knows she needs to be a little bit naughty, occasionally.

(And yay, lit discussion!)

(02-19-2019, 06:48 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Literary discussion sounds like a fun off topic thing, we would be up for that (Elfy & I are big readers, it’s one of the things that drew us together when we first met. Also history.)

Excellent reproduction of the musical poster.

Lit discussion is a brilliant thing to bond over!

And thank you!

(02-19-2019, 07:06 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Ah, "Lamb to the Slaughter"! Dahl wrote a bunch of awesome/ twisted adult short stories. I have an anthology somewhere. There's one about infant Hitler that is also really memorable, and one about a baby that starts to turn into a bee...

Ooh, I need to get one of those anthologies.

(02-19-2019, 03:33 PM)Elfy Wrote: That’s a Matilda full of attitude. The Dahl shorts are probably Tales of the Unex.pected. They filmed a lot of them, and he did the intros.

Matilda has always been full of attitude, she's just also a very polite girl. And ooh.

- - -

50. The Fairy-Tale Squad
[Image: 48976228_b187755d8eb2ca71c3620d499c969e7c_standard.jpg]
Alice Lidell, Dorothy Gale and Wendy Darling are the Fairy-Tale Squad. Together they travel to the different fairy-tale lands, and have amazing adventures, each bringing their own unique traits to the team.

... Okay so it's not the best picture in the world, but I like my little write up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-20-2019, 12:56 AM