Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-20-2019, 01:15 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: Yay for Jack having eyes! He’s quite the handsome fellow.

And I’m a massive Matilda fan, in basically any version available, so I was super excited to see the Matilda dolls!

Honestly, the worst thing is Jack knows he's a handsome lad, and can be a bit full of himself sometimes, Good thing his old friend, Olivia, is there to cut him down to size when it's needed.

(Question to all: while I am liking the brown hair for Jack, does it seem like it should be longer? Or perhaps styled in some way?)

Yes, another Matilda fan! You'll be delighted to know that there is actually a rag doll based on the musical version of the school uniform. I am really hoping to pick her up at some point this year!

(02-20-2019, 03:35 AM)davidd Wrote: Fairy-Tale Squad! Kinda like Charlie's Angels. Is there a mysterious unseen boss behind the curtain known only as The Wizard?

Are you familiar with Mayor Paprika's long-running Paprihaven photo-story on Flickr? Your photo reminds me of that. In Paprihaven, Alice is the queen of a kingdom being attacked by villains from across time and space through a temporal-spatial rift. And Dorothy... well, here's a link to Dorothy in action!

There is a mysterious unseen boss, but I think thinking that it was more likely to be the Childlike Empress than the Wizard. Honestly, I will need to work out what type of missions they have. I've only really done this one picture, but the idea is winning me over... (And in my head there is an idea forming but I can't really do it with the dolls considering two are porcelain and don't have the greatest range when it comes to posing...)

You've asked me this before, I think, but yes, I am a big fan of the Paprihaven stuff! I follow the account and read new installments with glee. I really like their take on a lot of characters. Though I don't think it influences my Room verse greatly. Though I will need to ex.plain how so many odd being can be in the Room... Might get one of the Doctor's on that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-20-2019, 03:55 AM