Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-20-2019, 03:55 AM)werepuppy Wrote: You've asked me this before, I think, but yes....

You know, as I was typing the comment, I thought perhaps I had. After thinking about it for a while, I decided I was quite sure I had, and was coming back to edit my remarks. But you were too quick and had already responded.

I am growing too slow mentally to keep up with the many conversations across this forum (which are not very many compared to "in the olden days"), some of which span onto other forums as well. Or maybe I'm just running out of relevant comments to add, and should just keep quiet.

Anyway, I shall await further appearances by The Fairy Tale Squad.

(02-20-2019, 06:05 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Although, this idea might be hogwash, because the first colorful version of Alice's dress was, as per sir Tenniel's instructions, yellow.

Now there's a fascinating factoid suitable for the Little Chitchat in the Library topic! I certainly did not know this! So, did the blue come about as a result of the Disney animated film?

{EDIT} No, the blue dress pre-dated the Disney film by at least fifty years, and had become firmly linked to Alice long before the Disney film was produced. There's a Wikipedia article about Alice's dress.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by davidd - 02-20-2019, 07:34 AM