Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-20-2019, 06:05 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Girls in blue dresses obviously possess higher chances to exgrkhhhperience awesome adventures.

Although, this idea might be hogwash, because the first colorful version of Alice's dress was, as per sir Tenniel's instructions, yellow (I don't know about the other two girls).

Blue must be the colour of choice. And funny you mention the yellow dress - I saw an Alice world book day costume this year that was the yellow dress like in The Nursery Alice. Just funny.

(02-20-2019, 07:34 AM)davidd Wrote: I am growing too slow mentally to keep up with the many conversations across this forum (which are not very many compared to "in the olden days"), some of which span onto other forums as well. Or maybe I'm just running out of relevant comments to add, and should just keep quiet.

Nah, I think it's more genuine forgetting with a touch of wanting to show off the cool thing you know about. Your comments are always very interesting to read.

(02-20-2019, 04:58 PM)Elfy Wrote: Love the Fairy Tale squad. Reminds me of Jim Hines’ Princess series which featured Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty kicking butt.

Oh I have that book series; really enjoy it.

(02-20-2019, 05:07 PM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: The Fairy Tale squad is awesome. Especially like the Wendy doll

Ah, thank you! I think Wendy's hair is a bit too bright compared to her film version... lol

- - -

51. Azone Line Up
[Image: 51799108_27214d0788d8a126ba2248e4d179315b_standard.jpg]
Just a quite snap of my Azones. I'd quite like to get another boy so Oliver isn't lonely, but all things considered, I count myself as being very lucky for having been so fortunate to get the ones I have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-20-2019, 10:19 PM