Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(02-20-2019, 10:54 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Azones are so cute! I've been itching to get some Alvastaria ones.

They really are adorable! Oliver is an Alvastaria Neil, and I have to admit I really like their steampunk thing. I would love to get the first Alvastaria Milo release, but his prices on the secondary market are way too ex.pensive for my pocket ><. I would recommend Mandarake as a place to look for Azones in general, they always have a good selection and prices can be fairly reasonable for what they are.

(02-21-2019, 03:45 AM)davidd Wrote: I seriously doubt that Oliver feels "lonely" with friends like this!

He could use a motor-cycle or a steam roller or a locomotive or an airship, though. You're already working on that, I ex-pect. LOL

(Lots of stripey socks action happening here!)

Well, he could use a guy friend around too, lol.

I would like to get them some stuff in their scale but it's been trying to find something that fits with them. I am going to need to get a bit more creative, here.

(Woo, stripey socks!)

(02-21-2019, 10:38 AM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: Nice Azone collection! I've always had my eye on the 1/3 Hybrid Madoka ones in particular.

The 1/3 Azones are ones I haven't actually seen much of? I should look them up a bit more...

(02-21-2019, 05:36 PM)Elfy Wrote: Azones are entirely new to me.

Azone is a Japanese doll manufacturer. Their most popular range tends to be the PureNeemos - most of what I have here. There's also PiccoNeemos (the smallest one there) and various different character dolls from different anime. This might prove useful to give you some information.

- - -

52. A Batch of Dumplings
[Image: 48975774_28d7a16fe8a693c8aacbb9f33492c85a_standard.jpg]
From top to bottom we have: Tabitha the Witch, Raye the Fairy, Oswald the Wizard, Matilda and Charlie the twins, Pippa the Eldest, and Milly the dreamer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 02-21-2019, 11:34 PM