Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-04-2019, 02:00 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: More sewing adventures! Yay! They look nice! I can't do a straight stitch to save my life...

I am sewing a lot at the moment, it helps me focus on something other than my rising anxiety. I will say that the old saying of "practice makes perfect"? Yeah, it really applies to sewing. As much as sticking your finger with the needles or pins hurts >.<

(03-04-2019, 02:05 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: She is a very striking looking doll! Her face looks like she's an actress from the silent film era-- very cool!

(03-04-2019, 02:26 AM)davidd Wrote: Oh! She does! Very much so! Now I would like to see some artistically lit B&W photos of this figure!

An attempt to do this will be made! Here's hoping the lighting agrees with me... 

- - - 

63. The Card Captors
[Image: 48976785_247e8dcd5bb10242a2f118870f98a14c_standard.jpg]
Boring shot from a while back, but I said in kady's thread I would post so... These are the Trendmasters dolls produced for the dub in the early 2000s. We have Meilin, Syaoran, and Pink Kitty Sakura. I do have school uniform Sakura somewhere. I'd like to get hold of an extra Meilin and an extra uniform so I can make a Tomoyo. My Syaoran lost his proper shoes years ago, and is instead wearing some black ones from an Eden produced Madeline doll which is some fun trivia for you, since they don't show in the picture. Apparently there were versions of Syaoran available in Japan that had rooted hair, but attempts to get hold of one of these have never gone well for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-05-2019, 03:44 AM