Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
We’ve got that outfit!  I love the rose jacket in particular.

Wow, they made. Specific Children in Need Sindy - I hope that a portion of the sale price went to the charity.  I think the bear is a cutie with the spotted bandage.

No help with the unbox or not - I unbox everything (eventually - if they’re still in a box it just means I haven’t had the time recently.)

Our Mt TBR is actually 3 different mountains, mine, his, and combined.  And we were quite restrained this expedition with only 10 books smile smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by Lejays17 - 03-10-2019, 08:13 AM