Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-11-2019, 06:52 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ooooh, that's a gem alright! I know everyone is unique and all that jazz, but Freddie really was one of a kind.

He really was. His range was incredible. 

(03-11-2019, 12:21 PM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: Wow, I didn't know they made a Freddie Figuarts. The likeness is striking.

It really is really well done!

(03-11-2019, 01:07 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Oh, wow, that's a nifty figure of Freddie Mercury!  I imagine it will sell out quickly.

I think it did; it's not one I often see on the after-market, either.

(03-11-2019, 04:16 PM)davidd Wrote: Last year I did "Mint in Box March" during my Doll A Day project.

I agree with you, Freddy alone is a bit unfortunate. Where is the rest of the band?

Oh, I did not know that! I keep hoping they'll release the other members.

- - - 

70. MIB: Disney on Broadway: Mary Poppins
[Image: 51971640_deb96740f51e86f400fcab047d724a2a_standard.jpg]
So honestly, the main reason this one is still in the box is because I really like the look of the box? This was the doll sold at the stage production of Mary Poppins after it transferred to Broadway - it's initial premiere being in London as Cameron Mackintosh holds the stage rights, and not Disney. Facially, I can't say she looks like any of the actresses who played Mary Poppins, but it is still very much her. For a time you could buy an outfit pack of the stage version of the Jolly Holiday costume, but I wasn't able to get hold of that. Still, a really nice doll.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-12-2019, 02:32 AM