Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
71. MIB: Disney 17" Talking Merida
[Image: 51971563_9c960e93f16f9b368677b3a7678e451f_standard.jpg]
Merida is my favourite of the Princesses. It was a common joke from family and friends when the movie came out that Disney had made me into a character at last, because our looks were very similar. The only big difference now is that my hair has darkened and the curls are not quite as mad as they can be, though it still happens if we get enough good weather during the summer. Anyway, point is I did my best to get as many of the dolls as I could but the talking one did not get released into my local Disney Store. Despite the fact I live in Scotland, where the movie was set.

So to eBay I went and bid on a couple - just in case I didn't win one, you understand. Well, I ended up winning both, so one was deboxed and one has been kept in box since then. While her dress is unnecessarily covered in glitter, it's still a good representation of the main outfit she wears in the movie and as a bonus? She has her bow! Oh, and sorry for the flash in the corner - this was honestly the best of all the shots I took. I've not been having the best luck with lighting lately...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-13-2019, 02:35 AM