Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-17-2019, 04:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Not every doll in the collection has to have a big backstory, they can be just pretty and that's enough! Great that you could get CE Skelita at a discounted price!

Sometimes the best story for a doll is: I got them in a sale. Or a charity shop. Basically, discount = goodness. 

(03-17-2019, 10:30 AM)Elfy Wrote: I haven’t seen that packaging for Skelita before.

This was the Collector's Edition Skelita, and this is the UK packaging. I honestly don't know if it differed by region or not.

(03-17-2019, 01:43 PM)davidd Wrote: Oooh, the Collectors Edition Skelita! That's quite a prize! I hope you are able to acquire Draculaura eventually.

I really like her quite delicate face up in comparison with some other Skelita's. She's a very fun one to look at. And thank you, I will be keeping my eye out. 

(03-17-2019, 05:46 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She's lovely, and nice that you could get her as a discount on a whim too smile

Sales and discounts are always the best things. 

- - - 

76. MIB: Disney Store Marvel Shuri Special Edition Action Doll
[Image: 49058258_8f9420df870f08cac5583ba7c9cf454f_standard.jpg]
Last of my mint in box dolls! (Well, apart from the Disney LEs but I cannot get good pictures of them atm...) Shuri is one of those characters who immediately won me over when I saw the Black Panther movie. A smart, witty, girl who could not only hold her own, but was listened to by others around her? Also bonus points for she and T'Challa having the only decent sibling relationship that we see in the entire MCU. So, You might have noticed that I do have a de-boxed Shuri. Long story short, I somehow ended up with two. Kept one in the packaging - because let's face it, it's really cool - and deboxed the other. I will not do this with any other of these dolls, if they make more.

(...Unless one of them is Kamala because she is my best girl always.)

I have reviewed Shuri and Carol from this line on my blog

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-18-2019, 03:49 AM