Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-22-2019, 11:07 AM)Alliecat Wrote: There's an official Youtube channel?  Of course there is.
Maybe I could catch up on all the episodes I missed when it stopped being on any channel we can get here.
Anyway, a couple of nice trios you have there.  
And Mr Clean Magic Eraser is supposed to help a lot with marks on dolls.  I've used it for minor marks but nothing too big or dark.

I don't think all the episodes are on them, but there's a lot of clips at least! 

And thank you, I will try that eraser. 

(03-22-2019, 03:18 PM)Elfy Wrote: Peter Davidson made some very meta comments about his relationship with Tennant when he hosted the Dr Who Symphony Orchestra show here.

He did that in a video for some convention here... Peter and David seem to have a laugh about the whole thing. 

- - - 

81. The Thirteenth Doctor
[Image: 48977383_fd9b4955134fbb59ee6b291e8a7afab6_standard.jpg]
Little bit of an action shot with her holding her sonic screwdriver. One hand is molded to do so and it can be a little bit of a tight fit. Not too much, but then again the sonic is really small. I'm going to put it away somewhere safe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-23-2019, 02:00 AM