Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-23-2019, 02:15 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I really like her coat!

It is a really cool coat! 

(03-23-2019, 05:36 AM)davidd Wrote: I concur with neon_jellyfish, the jacket looks very nice! Is Thirteen a 1:6 scale figure?

Thirteen is about 10"/26cm tall, so she is a 1:6 scale figure, if a bit shorter. Great articulation and generally really good for her price point (£20-£25 in the UK, so average prices at the moment.) She does look alright with 1:6 scale stuff so it would work well. She is available on Amazon US but I don't know if that would be her best price. 

(03-23-2019, 10:23 AM)Elfy Wrote: Yeah, I can see how the sonic could be easily lost. I want a Graeme doll. He was the star of the last series. He could be holding a cheese and cucumber sarnie.

I am hoping they do at least make figures for their 5" range of the new companions. And I fully agree, Graham was the stand-out of the last series. 

- - - 

82. Azone Ex Cute Family PureNeemo Majokko Little Witch of the Wisdom
[Image: 48977401_b564fb6089e1a225f2baffe67305f60d_standard.jpg]
So I've been hoping to get hold of an Azone doll for a few years now and on my birthday last year, my Mum managed to find this darling at a steal of a price. Hence a birthday gift for me.  She's part of the Ex Cute Family and is marked on the back to be the 1st version. 

I adore her. Honestly I do. And she's part of my extended Addams Clan in the 1:6 scale, being Sera Frump. Anyway, this is her in her completely stock. I need to fix her proper stock shoes but I don't have the right glue, so she's wearing rubber Licca-chan ones at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-24-2019, 03:34 AM