Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-24-2019, 06:09 AM)davidd Wrote: More stripey socks! And round eyeglasses! What a superb outfit!

I really think the eyeglasses add such a lovely touch to it. They soften her face so much.

(03-24-2019, 09:14 AM)Elfy Wrote: Is there a Cousin Itt Addams Family doll? I feel that there has to be.

Not yet, no. I do hope at some point to make a Cousin Whatt (Itt's child from Addams Family Values) but I am still trying to work out how I'm going to do that. 

(03-24-2019, 02:07 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: What a little cutie!  I love the Azone dolls.

Azones have kind of surprised me with how much I adore them in person.

(03-24-2019, 03:33 PM)Alliecat Wrote: She's cute.  What a nice birthday gift smile

My Mum tends to be the best gift shopper of our family. 

(03-24-2019, 06:03 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Squeee! So cute!!! For now, I decided not to get Azone dolls because I don't like the Friction body, but their last two dolls came out on Emotion body (both anime colabs), so I'll be keeping an eye on new releases and eventually get one (or two, or ten). But I do love the old designs, like the Majokko line!

The Majokko line is on the Flection body which is not as articulated as the Emotion one but a lot more so than the Friction one so... a good middle ground?

(03-24-2019, 07:23 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Love the Doctor Who dolls, that is my biggest and most long-lasting fandom.  I don't have any dolls of the characters as such, but I have FunkoPops, a vast collection of lego-figures, some felt mice, and a crocheted Dr Whooves.  Plus the Rory felt toy I took a pic of a few weeks ago.
I do want to get Thirteen's outfit for the Pullip family, I think I will need to assemble it myself from different sellers.

The extended family member looks great, do you have a shot of all of them together?

I ... think I do. I will need to look and see. As for Doctor Who related stuff; I would love to get hold of one of the Big Chief 1:6 releases. Maybe if something shows up reasonably priced at a convention this year/

- - - 

83.The Gorjuss Girls
[Image: 48977405_7a337f3c93f1989890ba5d4269767d53_standard.jpg]
Alice, Hetty, and Ashling, all together! ... They're a colourful lot, aren't they?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-25-2019, 01:18 AM