Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-25-2019, 01:18 AM)werepuppy Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 06:03 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Squeee! So cute!!! For now, I decided not to get Azone dolls because I don't like the Friction body, but their last two dolls came out on Emotion body (both anime colabs), so I'll be keeping an eye on new releases and eventually get one (or two, or ten). But I do love the old designs, like the Majokko line!

The Majokko line is on the Flection body which is not as articulated as the Emotion one but a lot more so than the Friction one so... a good middle ground?
Oh, I did mean Flection (well, I don't like the Friction one either), I just kind of typed the first F-body that came to mind... My bad. I don't like the older bodies mostly because I know the non-bendable wrists will bother the hell out of me, and considering the price of dolls (even on Mandarake, oh, the joys of Czech crown) and the inevitable hassle with the Customs, it's just not worth it. But I do like the Emotion body, so I'm sure I will get some of the future releases!

Your Gorjuss ladies are so adorable! I don't have any of the dolls, but I love the brand! They're just so cute.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by neon_jellyfish - 03-25-2019, 02:15 AM