Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-26-2019, 01:41 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: They do make a perfect sister duo! Although, character-wise, they couldn't be more different.

I can't get over how cute Sera is!

I like having sibling pairs that are quite contrasting, or are very similar. Ophelia takes after their mother - I think giving the eldest her own name sort of made it clear what path in life she would follow.

Sera just often strikes me with her cuteness. I just glance over and there it is, hit again with how cute she is. 

(03-26-2019, 02:22 AM)davidd Wrote: They definitely share a color scheme... even when the photo is in color!  LOL

I was genuinely surprised with how well they matched each other, especially as the parents didn't shop with any pre-existing dolls in my collection in mind. Bears, they tend to keep a list of, but not dolls. 

(03-26-2019, 03:34 PM)Elfy Wrote: They remind me of the sisters in Legacies. Not in looks, just how they have differing attitudes.

I don't think I know Legacies...? 

(03-26-2019, 04:57 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Gorjuss!  Such a fantastic group of dolls - I’ve been contemplating getting one, it’s deciding which of the characters to get that’s stopping me.

The pink-haired girl is my favourite of this group

There's always such a great collection of the Gorjuss girls. I had deliberately went for the ones with different hair colours to help them stand out a bit from each other - the black haired ones can seem a bit too same-y to my eyes.

Pink-haired girl is The Dreamer who I call Ashling (a real Irish name generally meaning dreamer, and yes, that is how it is spelt. There are variations.)

- - - 

85. The Addams Girls
[Image: 48977625_63055391a567459003f3f2fbb6eeb994_standard.jpg]
Monday, Ophelia, Wednesday, and Sera. Where one goes, the others are bound to follow... (I have no idea why Monday's hair is so messy in this shot, it was styled right before it was taken.) 

This is how my extended Addams Clan stands at the current moment. I would love to make a Cousin Whatt (who would be roughly Sera's age) and I have my eye on another 1/6 figure who would fit as a cousin, but I don't want to say anything until I've managed to save up for said item. Wish me saving luck, people! 

Oh, and the above image in colour: 

[Image: 48977632_0b88b13e41e5bf6b750cadd272b26a3e_standard.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-27-2019, 12:34 AM