Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-27-2019, 02:20 AM)davidd Wrote: I love your 1:6 scale Addams clan and it is fun to see them all together, both in monochrome and in colo(u)r.

It appears I am not the only doll photographer plagued by doll hair that looks perfectly fine... until I look at the photos on a large monitor!  Whacked

Saving up for things... yeah.  slash  My "hobby funds" are completely depleted at the moment, which irked me almost beyond bearing last week when an item I really wanted showed up on eBay and I had absolutely no way to scrounge up the necessary funds. I have been assembling a "Want List" that is very challenging to prioritize, because everything on it is a priority!
LOL

Thank you! It's been fun working on them, and if saving goes well, I will hopefully have someone else who I consider part of this extended clan. Though this person is based on a long running joke with some friends that just sort of got folded into my doll-canon so... yeah, hopefully it works out. 

Seriously! It looked fine and then all the mess. 

My want list usually gets organised by whatever would be the easiest for me to get hold of. Though my hobby funds are not much atm as money is being put aside for birthdays and Easter coming up. I hope your funds raise up again soon! 

(03-27-2019, 02:25 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: What a lovely family photo!

One of the rare ones they were all willing to pose for.

(03-27-2019, 10:01 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Quite a family group you have assembled, with all these Addams characters.  I like the colour photos better because the blue is a nice counterpoint to the black & white outfits.

Heh, the blue is a fleece blanket that I use simply because it's a solid colour that helps the camera focus a little better, lol. But you are right, it works well as a counterpoint to the black and white.

(03-27-2019, 03:56 PM)Elfy Wrote: Legacies is the most recent Vampire Diaries spin off. I’ve never watched that or The Originals, but I like Legacies. That is definitely an interesting family you’ve assembled there.

Oh, I never really got into Vampire Diaries, I was more a fan of True Blood. Thank you, though! 

- - - 

86. A Trio of Cuteness.
[Image: 48977643_45607f29f1bc3846da8a57b15ab6c43a_standard.jpg]
Mildred, Sera and Licca seem to have formed their own little friendship trio. It's a powerful group of cute, let's be real. Fear their cuteness, people, they'll take over the world. 

(Yes, I need to paint Mildred's boots black, but I'm glad to finally have boots for her.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-28-2019, 02:49 AM