Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-29-2019, 02:44 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Unyuuu!!! She's so cuuuute! And she has blue hair!

She's one of the few Santoro dolls with unusual hair colouring so she was an immediate jump on my want list. My brother found her in a deal before my birthday last year, so she was a present from him. (We all look for deals, it's how we do most of our present shopping for each other.)

(03-29-2019, 03:12 AM)davidd Wrote: Nicely composed photo. I like the way the red of her gemstone necklace coordinates with the color highlights in the background.

Honestly, just luck of good natural lighting at the time I was taking it, and the table cover we happened to have on. If it had been later in the day, I don't think the colour would have matched as nicely. 

(03-29-2019, 07:06 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: The trio of cuteness!  They’re the most dangerous people as they totally disarm you as you would never believe they are plotting to take over the world.

That looks like a serious contemplation of the mug of tea there.  I hope Dear Alice enjoyed it.

(There’s heaps of cross-stitches of Gorjuss.  Bothy Threads has the licence to produce them, last time I looked, but they’re pretty easily available on various online sites.  I haven’t done much stitching since I took up knitting again a few years back, but the ones I’ve done are pictured on my Pinterest board - I’m the same handle on there.  I’m currently doing “Drink Me” or “Eat Me” but haven’t touched it for 15 months, I really should get back to it.”

See, this is why you need to fear cute people the most. It's never the ones you ex.pect...

It was a very nice mug of tea, and it was greatly enjoyed.

(Ooh, that's very interesting to know. I haven't done cross-stitch in years myself, I would need to start from scratch again)

(03-29-2019, 10:12 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Aw, she's very cute.  I do like dolls with blue hair...

(03-28-2019, 02:49 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Fear their cuteness, people, they'll take over the world. 
My mini crew's all over that... world domination through cuteness.  Would probably be an improvement Tongue

Blue hair on dolls just seems to work very well.

And yes, we shall all end up bowing to your adorable mini-crew. I, for one, welcome our tiny and cute overlords. 

(03-29-2019, 02:51 PM)Elfy Wrote: The tea shot is too cute!

Really was just one of those random shots. Had a mug of tea, had Alice nearby... thought it might look nice. 

- - - 

88. Rewrite the Stars
[Image: 48977667_db3c16d5afa00ffa9352bc3be835c3b8_standard.jpg]
How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

(Shot has been used before for my Life in the Room 'verse, but it's one of those I like and with my very low mood today, re-using felt like the only thing I was up to. Sorry, guys.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 03-30-2019, 01:20 AM