Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(03-31-2019, 02:16 AM)davidd Wrote: Kewlness! Is the figure the right scale to interact with Finn, Rey, and Kylo-Ben?

And with Doctor Who? Repartee between Han Solo and Thirteen would have the potential to be highly entertaining.

He is 1/6 scale, yeah. I think I have had him cameo in the Room verse before now... I genuinely cannot recall. But he has yet to meet any of the Doctors. Something which I will need to rectify, clearly. 

(03-31-2019, 04:28 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Huzzah!!! For once, I actually know who he is!

Yay for knowing! 

(03-31-2019, 11:00 AM)Alliecat Wrote: How fun to find a cool older figure at the con.  No such things near me.  I bet you were pleased.

I was very pleased, especially considering he had his full outfit with him. You usually have to hunt a bit at the cons to try to find good things in among the other stuff. Not that the other stuff is not good, but ... personal scale of good. 

- - - 

90. Shibajuku Girls: Yoko
[Image: 53183488_2649f38865d05999c10b70077197d643_standard.jpg]
Gotten for me in a sale. Yoko was pretty much the only one of these dolls I consistently looked at - I mean, I did like the others, but Yoko got me to look again. 

Her hair is thinner than I had thought it would be, but not too terrible. I like the black and white of it, and once I pulled her hat down a bit it looked nice. Need to find her a black t-shirt, really. Would fit better with what she prefers to wear. I think I have a grey one somewhere...

For the sale price? Definitely worth it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-01-2019, 02:36 AM