Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-03-2019, 12:34 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I know neither of these titles, but 'Hero 9 to 5' sounds interesting!

Hero: 9 to 5 is pretty much as it sounds: being a superhero as a regular 9 to 5 job. It's a satire of pretty much everything from DC and Marvel and well worth the read. Even the art style is a deliberate take on the way superhero comics are often drawn. 

(04-03-2019, 08:31 AM)kadytheredpanda Wrote: Choices, choices... May have to eeny meeny miney moe it. Although all sound very interesting.

They are all great titles. Given what I can guess of your tastes from the dolls you've shown, I think you'd enjoy Hypergirl best of the ones shown there. 

- - - 

93. Bleeding Edge Goths: Devastatia
[Image: 53213493_7ce53d4011098f1a6613772d5d1b979d_standard.jpg]
Arrival date: 1st April 2019

This gorgeous lady was a lucky win on eBay! A good, low price with reasonable shipping, so of course I threw a bid in.

She came in box, but I do not have the space to keep boxes so out that went. I had to replace the elastic bands in her hair as the old ones had crumbled. Luckily I keep a ton around so that wasn't too much work.

Yeah, I really like her. My BeGoth collection is one that's always on-going, so to speak. I'm always on the look out for a new addition but I'm not actively doing it if that makes sense.

Now to work out Devastatia's personality in my doll-canons...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-04-2019, 01:51 AM