Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-04-2019, 03:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: What a dazzling lady!

To me she looks like chansonniere in a bar where most regulars ceased to be alive decades ago...

... That really does fit with the vibe I have for most of my BeGoths, and I did have the sort of lounge singer feel from her. I think you might have cracked it! 

(04-04-2019, 11:52 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on the new arrival.  I'm not familiar with this line of dolls either.
Sounds like Olivia enjoyed her comics.

Thank you. Bleeding Edge Goths were by Varner Concepts are were a line of 12" fashion dolls that focused on the alternative/gothic fashion scene. They also made 7" vinyl figures and many times characters would appear as figures first before the dolls came about. The last line was made in ... 2008 or 2009 I think. Prices can vary, but it's worth just sitting and watching for a good deal to show up on the aftermarket. 

Olivia always enjoys her comics. 

- - - 

94. WWE Superstar Askua
[Image: 48978205_2c473ffb1ab9459a0a79ddf4f6c64a4c_standard.jpg]
My first WWE doll. I just really love Asuka's hair though to be fair it's got a ton of product in it straight out of the box. Still, she's got a great likeness to her real life self. Even if WWE are treating her real life self as a B player when she's a main eventer...

IDK if I'd get more of these; maybe Bayley and Sasha Banks... or Ember Moon if they made one of her... While the more muscular body shape is nice, they're using the same one for all of them, regardless of height differences. It would be nice if they did make that adjustment. Askua is the same height as Becky in the doll line whereas in reality Askua is ... tiny. Seriously, she's one of the shortest in the women's division.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-05-2019, 04:02 AM