Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-08-2019, 05:05 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh of course, Pinocchio.  I was trying to think of what fairy-tale character might be her parent, and was stuck on animated trees LOL  
Are there many male characters in the EAH world?

In terms of doll releases - Dexter & Daring Charming (sons of Prince Charming), Alister Wonderland (son of Alice in Wonderland) and Hunter Huntsman (son of the Huntsman from Snow White, or maybe the Woodchopper from Little Red Riding Hood)

In terms of other characters that were reasonably prominent in the books or little cartoons (but never made into a doll) - sparrow Hood (son of Robin Hood), Humphrey (son of Humpty Dumpty), Hopper Croakington (son of the Frog Prince, and there was also the son of Hansel/Gretel but I can’t remember what his name was.

Werepuppy - the guys were all fairly bland in their releases, I think in comparison to the girls
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by Lejays17 - 04-08-2019, 08:06 AM