Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-08-2019, 01:11 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Playline boy dolls never really click with me for some reason. I love Taeyangs and Isuls and BJD boys of all kinds, but neither EAH nor MH dolls (dolls! I did/do love many of the characters) caught my fancy. That being said, I was really hoping they'd release Sparrow, he was so adorkable! But maybe it's for the better, I would be really sad to see him with molded-on hair and clothes and next to nonexistent articulation...

I think I felt so let down by EAH boys because even at their plainest, the MH boys were still really interesting in their doll form. But yeah, Dexter and Daring were ... eh. Hunter had promise, at least. I really wanted a Sparrow - I would have accepted molded-on hair if it was accurate to the design shown in the cartoon shorts. But next to non-existent articulation would not have worked for the guitar player...

(04-08-2019, 05:05 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh of course, Pinocchio.  I was trying to think of what fairy-tale character might be her parent, and was stuck on animated trees LOL  

See, now my head is stuck on what a child version of one of the Ents from Middle Earth would be like and... yeah, that's a fun kind of image, lol. 

I really have to agree with you there. It was like they didn't try with the EAH guys. 

- - - 

98. Mira Shards: Not Just a Reflection
[Image: 48979000_99731b03058011df935abcca02bf3268_standard.jpg]
Mira Shards!  In my doll-verse, Mira is not really the Evil Queen under a glamour spell to appear as a teenager. She's more a ... magical clone of the teenage years of said Evil Queen, who actually doesn't really want that future. Not because she doesn't feel evil, but because she doesn't why Snow gets to be the "good one" when she does just as many bad things as Mira herself.

... I'll develop it more as I go on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-08-2019, 11:29 PM