Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-10-2019, 05:17 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I did something similar to my Mira - she's a cousin.

That is a good idea, actually. The whole teenage version of your Mum is a bit... very confusing.

(04-10-2019, 08:59 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Of course Mal is sister to Raven - they both have the same “fairy tale mother”.

I never thought that Disney Descendants and EAH are from the same background ( well I know that they are, but not linked the 2 lines in my head, if that makes sense LOL )

I decided early on that Ever After High and Auradon Prep are just a couple of the different fairy tale related schools there are. Plus, I seem to have a thing for making families in my doll groups, lol.

(04-10-2019, 10:49 AM)davidd Wrote: There are places in the U.S. where stuff kinda like that... happens. Although it's not usually a result of magic.
In fact, there are a... let's just say a certain group of people... who live here in Utah where that is a thing... and everybody just kind of looks the other way.
sly 
That it's accepted is disturbing and creepy, and makes me want to leave.

Are there places in the UK like that?

... If there are, I have not been anywhere near them. That... yeah, disturbing and creepy are the words of the day for it. 

- - - 

100. Gal Pals

[Image: 48979390_eceb7968dce4f403f3b3af207596e231_standard.jpg]
Take it anyway you like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-10-2019, 10:09 PM