Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-11-2019, 01:26 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: I love that picture of Mal and Evie! And, like, all your pictures, but I digress.

Aw, thank you! 

(04-11-2019, 02:34 AM)davidd Wrote: The purple and blue colors work well together, as do their mischievous ex.pressions! I would love to see these two plotting pranks and mischief against Wednesday and Loki. Hilarity would doubtlessly ensue!

Honestly, the faces are genuinely the best things about the Disney Descendants dolls - there's always such life in them. And hmm, they could certainly try...

(04-11-2019, 04:43 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Evil blue and purple girls Heart

Is their hair saran or nylon?

I'm not entirely sure but I think maybe nylon? It does not keep as nicely as some hair. 

(04-11-2019, 11:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Yes, cool hair colours.  
They're definitely up to something...

There's always plotting going on around here...

- - - 

101. DAY 100

[Image: 53553707_d213b80fe79e32786d554d25c37244e0_standard.jpg]
"Is that all we're doing? A sign?" 
"Well, someone didn't think they'd make it this far and panicked at the last moment. Also, got their numbers mixed up. Should have been done yesterday."
"So does this effect any of our, erm, stories?" 
"No, it's out of continuity."
"Oh? Is that so?" 
"Remove your hand, or I remove it from you." 
"Always so playful." 
"Right, come on you lot, let's get a move on, lots to celebrate and 266 days more to do." 
"Wait, 266?"
"Yeah, it's a leap year."
"Good grief, it's gonna be a long year..."

Yeah, so I didn't think I'd get to day 100 so... erm ... here's hoping I can keep going?
ACTUALLY, this should have been posted yesterday but I got my numbers mixed up so... a day late, a buck short... but here we are!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-12-2019, 03:04 AM