Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-12-2019, 07:00 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Yaaay for making it this far! Although, I'm not sure about the leap year thing...

My favorite part is Wednesday threatening Loki. They're such a cute couple!

It's a deliberate getting wrong. At least, by the person who said it in the photo. 

Ssh, don't tell them they're cute! They'll take offense.

(04-12-2019, 08:05 AM)davidd Wrote: Somebody is messing with somebody about that Leap Year thing.  LOL 

It will be interesting to see whether Loki ends up with a black finished hook or a shiny chrome one.

Massive congratulations on reaching 100 + 1 days of A Doll A Day! It's no easy feat! I shall be looking forward to the second hundred!

You're right! Though to be fair to her, the Doctor just got her years a bit mixed up. It happens when you time travel a lot.

Second hundred... oh that's a thought.

(04-12-2019, 10:44 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Yay!  Congrats on reaching 100 days!  And you've kind of done it twice over, because of all the "Life in the Room" posts.
Perhaps the crew will help you make a bigger sign in time for Day 200 LOL

... Oh, I didn't even consider that! I think Maudlynne and China will want to make a nicer sign for day 200, they're looking for the nice coloured pens and paper as we speak. 

(04-12-2019, 01:20 PM)Elfy Wrote: I’m always in awe of those of you that can do ADAD.

I've genuinely no idea how I've managed to do it. I can only congratulate the others who have managed it as well!

(04-12-2019, 02:04 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Congrats on making it to 100 days!  It’s a great celebratory shot.

Thank you very much!

(04-12-2019, 04:15 PM)davidd Wrote:
(04-12-2019, 10:44 AM)Alliecat Wrote: And you've kind of done it twice over, because of all the "Life in the Room" posts.

That's a very good point! And sometimes you even post multiple "Life in the Room" posts per day. With amusing captions!

Thinking up the captions is always good fun, I didn't even realise I'd reached over 100 with "Life in the Room".

- - - 

102. Annabelle Lee

[Image: 53594009_76de54c59d30e53a64f796e9d6b82fdb_standard.jpg]
I have to admit I'm shaking a bit here as I never thought I would be able to own this gorgeous lady. Annabelle has been my grail when it comes to BeGoths, and I'm really not exaggerating when I say I thought she was always going to pass me by. Then there was that lucky eBay listing, and no one else went in and... well, here she is. 

I need to see about getting a better stand for her. Her box was ripped in the plastic window and she was rolling around inside so I just binned it. So, better stand, and she can take her place on display. Ah, she's just so amazing to look at. I'm so thrilled to finally have her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-12-2019, 08:49 PM