Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-16-2019, 02:23 AM)werepuppy Wrote: The Phantom Manor/The Haunted Mansion has always been my favourite Disney attraction, as I'm sure comes as a surprise to absolutely no one on this board.
Really? Interesting. I'd have pegged you as more of an "It's A Small World" kinda gal.  Tongue
Okay, true story, my best eksperience ever at Disneyland, like, a million years ago, was when the Haunted Mansion transport system broke down while I was on the attraction. The ghosts and goblins did not stop ghosting and goblin-ing, only the cars stopped. At first everybody in the nearby cars was laughing and joking and thinking it was quite a lark. After ten minutes or so of not moving, being surrounded by the amazingly realistic spooks and their unearthly laughter, the chatter dropped off considerably, and by the time ride attendants came along to lead everyone to nearby emergency exits, the mood had definitely taken a turn toward nervousness. It was quite a grand spooky fun ex.perience.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by davidd - 04-16-2019, 12:15 PM