Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-17-2019, 02:53 AM)davidd Wrote: Has the running theme for A Doll A Day evolved from "striped stockings" to "purple"?

Mal certainly looks like a confident sort of girl.

... I think it has unintentionally, which shows how often those two are used in dolls and figures! I would say that in the films the character projects more confidence than she has. My doll canon, however, Mal is that confident in most things. 

(04-17-2019, 07:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ...Most of the time. Not when it comes to Apple LOL

She's a beauty!

Well, Apple started it :Tongue

The Descendants dolls were the first dolls Hasbro made when they got the Disney license and I think they were a strong start. Decent articulation, ex.pressive faces, fairly good quality clothing... It was a good omen, if we use that phrasing. Or at least, it was a lot better than the most recent Mattel Disney releases had been. 

(04-17-2019, 10:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She looks quite smug.  I take it the interesting background is part of her display/box?

Smug is actually a good word for the character a lot of the time. No, the background is made from note-books I have. I really liked the way it looked so I bought multiple copies of the same cover because... it looked cool. 

- - - 

107. Practically Perfect in Every Way
[Image: 48979848_a4d948116d50cef2011690e009d209ab_standard.jpg]
Mary Poppins kindly posed with her books. Though do not take that to mean she much likes photography, or having her photograph taken.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-18-2019, 01:34 AM