Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
Super behind with commenting on the photos - The Alice is lovely, and I agree with the comments that the live-actiion Disney dolls don't do their actor justice - the emma Watson Belle is probablt the worst offender though. (I do recall people commenting that it looked more like Justin Beiber with long hair than it did Emma Watson).

Baby Merida is supor-cute. I must do a pic of my crocheted one at some point (I can't crochet, even though I can knit, so she's from etsy).

A pity that Uma didn't have the braids - it was very much a part of her character from what I remember of the film.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by Lejays17 - 04-21-2019, 04:28 PM