Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-21-2019, 02:20 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Born to be wild... And cool!

That ex!pression is golden!!!

The animator Merida has the best facial sculpt. It's so very fitting of the character

(04-21-2019, 02:47 AM)davidd Wrote: That's some serious hair!

They really did give a lot for such a small wee doll. 

(04-21-2019, 10:54 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Hahaha, she's adorable!

Thanks smile

(04-21-2019, 04:28 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Super behind with commenting on the photos - The Alice is lovely, and I agree with the comments that the live-actiion Disney dolls don't do their actor justice - the emma Watson Belle is probablt the worst offender though.  (I do recall people commenting that it looked more like Justin Beiber with long hair than it did Emma Watson).

Baby Merida is supor-cute.  I must do a pic of my crocheted one at some point (I can't crochet, even though I can knit, so she's from etsy).

A pity that Uma didn't have the braids - it was very much a part of her character from what I remember of the film.

I heard that about the Belle doll as well. I didn't see it, but then again, I've never been a Beiber fan so I doubt I would, anyway. It was not accurate at all to Emma Watson, though, that much was plainly clear.

Ooh, that would be so cute to see! 

Oh yeah, the box braids are her signature hair style, and it was a cool look for her. 

(04-21-2019, 04:49 PM)Elfy Wrote: I love the mini Merida. Be great to see dolls of Merida and her triplet brothers, especially if they were bears.

... I will need to look around for my little versions of the triplets. They're... somewhere.

- - - 

111. Moana
[Image: 49030812_f16b9efa2dcc220eb0a6ee0a6b22dfaa_standard.jpg]
...Realised I never took a nice profile like shot of Moana. So I fixed that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-22-2019, 02:59 AM