Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-23-2019, 01:20 AM)davidd Wrote: I like the way her costume looks now that it's draped a bit more loosely.

Actually? So do I. It looks more comfortable, and more like an actual dress to me somehow than how it had before.

(04-23-2019, 04:27 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I actually have this Esmeralda! Her knees make the most wonderful screechy sounds...

Oh so it wasn't just mine! I don't have her white dress anymore - lost it over the years - but I still think this Esmeralda has one of the loveliest faces.

(04-23-2019, 12:49 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I do like that they made Moana's shape more realistic.  MTM is such a nice body!  Why can't Groove put Pullips on something like that....!

It's a nice thing to have done. I have seen some people put Pullips on MTM bodies, it seems to work quite well - the curvy one seems more proportionate with the Pullip head somehow. 

(04-23-2019, 04:21 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Moana looks great, and I really can’t see the shade difference between the old & new Esmeralda.  Good that she’s gong to have a more flexible body for her dance moves though.

The difference is really more noticable in person - her face is a bit more orange. I mean, that could also just be the age of it... I do like her having the most poseable body. I really should take pictures to show off how better it is. 

- - - 

113. Cherry Poppins
[Image: 49030950_2cffd5358472ba1a2fd4a011690976b1_standard.jpg]
From RaevynDesigns found on Etsy. Cherry is an OOAK made from a rescued BeGoth Doll. She was actually a birthday gift a few years ago from my parents. I like to say she's the niece of the most infamous nanny, and is being trained to follow in her footsteps as one of the great cosmic helpers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-24-2019, 12:27 AM