Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(04-29-2019, 03:07 AM)davidd Wrote: Amazing what a difference a change in outfit can make! In the new outfit she has a lot more "presence," with plenty of sass and attitude!

Congratulations on Kitty Number Two!

Heh, honestly I just wanted to find her something that looked comfortable. I can see what you mean though, she does have a bit more attitude in the pose in the picture. That seems to happen with dolls who come to the Room... And thank you! 

(04-29-2019, 05:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Kitties multiply!

And Mildred is adorable!

And here I thought it was only rabbits that did that. 

Thank you! 

(04-29-2019, 10:53 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Another kitty! LOL
I like her tiger-stripe outfit (I mean, what else might a kitty wear but kitty stripes??) and how it colour-coordinates with her, but yes, she does look rather bold in her new outfit.

I'm becoming way too fond of the Hujoo anthropormorphic dolls. I'd really like to get hold of a Phoebe at some point... I've got some sales posts to make, lol. 

I think I will keep the tiger-stripes as pyjamas for her, or at least an alternative outfit. 

- - - 

119. Sewing: Long Sleeved Dress
[Image: 49030982_20bd05412a0963ecfb18acc8a47bbb3c_standard.jpg]
This was honestly just done as an attempt to see if I could sew properly for the MH size. I found turning the sleeves to be a bit annoying, but do-able. I adapted the pattern myself, using a raglan top as a basis and worked to the measurements of the doll. It's shut with a belt here because this was before I put any type of closure in - I wanted to see how it looked. 

Overall? ... I prefer sewing for dolls that aren't so thin, LOL. Okay, no, to be fair, sewing for MH sizes is fine if it's block colours but finding in-scale patterns is a bit of a hard thing. I can seem to do it though, so at least it's there as an option if I need it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 04-30-2019, 02:00 AM