Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(05-02-2019, 02:36 AM)davidd Wrote: Your collection of rabbits is increasing like... rabbits!

Never ex.pected to fall for the anthro dolls and yet... (apparently the mouse Phoebe is out of stock on JunkySpot. Boo.)

(05-02-2019, 04:51 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Rabbie is adorable, and that tank top with skull does suit him rather well! I mean, cute bunnies and skulls sound like a perfect combo, right?

Well, it did do well for those Skele-animal plushies...

(05-02-2019, 08:13 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Aw! We need a group Hujoo picture now smile

That shall definitely happen at some point!

- - - 

122. Gloria Phobia
[Image: 49055026_d12bfece072d2a6acb639123d925a857_standard.jpg]
Gloria was the second BeGoth I ever got and ironically is from the last line of dolls produced for Bleeding Edge Goths. Gloria is stunning, and she is one of those dolls that I can't look at without smiling. Everything about her is just beautiful to me, from her really simple design, the clever tattoo, even the very subtle piercings. Gloria embodies the type of sophisticated lady I think there's a part of me that thinks would be cool to be.
In doll canon? Gloria is Malice's big sister - a side effect of them being my only BeGoths for a while - and she adores her little sister. The quickest way to make an enemy of Gloria is basically to say anything against her little sister. She runs a high class nightclub - members only type thing - that caters to all types of people, including the supernatural set. They have frequent entertainment in the form of singers and other musicians and Gloria is often looked on with longing eyes, being the glamorous owner who seems to glide through it all with this air of ease. She also dabbles a little in magic, enough to consider herself part of one of the little covens of the Room.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 05-02-2019, 09:35 PM