Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(05-03-2019, 02:26 AM)davidd Wrote: BeGoth bookends to your collection, from the first and the last of the series! What an interesting coincidence!

I'm guessing you have since filled in some of the in-betweens!

Your Gloria is glorious!

It was an odd coincidence, and yes, I have managed to get others from the other series, as will be shown over time, lol. Thank you! 

(05-03-2019, 04:45 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Enchanting!

Aw, thank you! 

(05-03-2019, 07:53 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Gloria is cool.  And congrats on another critter to add to your gang smile

I think she's cool, too. And thank you! 

(05-03-2019, 08:20 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: I like the theatre tattoo on her chest, and her look overall

It's a really cool tattoo design, even if it doesn't seem to fit with her otherwise 20's inspired look... Thank you! 

- - - 

123. Sewing: Trousers for a Hujoo Nano
[Image: 54427293_b885f05fe38af0b7604984c7783bd126_standard.jpg]
Well, now Rabbie has a pair of trousers to wear! I just used a plain colour fabric here because pattern matching is enough of a pest at a normal scale. It would be a disaster for this size. This was actually the second attempt as my first attempt was a bit too narrow on him - they fit, but they were tight and I couldn't really bend or pose his legs. This pair work fair better. I estimated a pattern size and roughed it out. Debating on whether to make a new top for him - I kind of like the look of that one on him. Hm. Will think on it.

(He's standing in front of my sewing box there, for anyone curious. I really should go through it and clear out some of the scrappy ends of fabric.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 05-03-2019, 11:10 PM