Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(05-05-2019, 02:27 AM)davidd Wrote: Your dollies are so cultured, accompanying you to the theatre!

Sounds like a fun time!

Oh, we all enjoy a good show now and then. It really was a fun night out! 

(05-05-2019, 12:28 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute!  She's ready to dance too.  
I've never seen it 'live' either.

She was very excited about it all, and wanted to copy everything she'd seen. If you ever get the chance to see it performed live, I would say take it. It's a fun show to watch.

(05-05-2019, 01:42 PM)Elfy Wrote: She’d fit right in!

Victoria is delighted by that thought! 

(05-05-2019, 07:35 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Glad you enjoyed the production!

It was so much fun. Definitely a show I'd like to see again.

- - - 

125. Olivia O'Lantern
[Image: 49055034_c65a714c66de4849902acf8a9fc0f682_standard.jpg]
From series 7. Olivia is the only one I've actually bought twice, and been lucky enough to be able to do so. See, I had family come to visit and one of my little cousins fell in love with Olivia. Considering that she's adorable, it's not hard to do. I am not a (very) selfish person, I couldn't bare to see my little cousin have to be parted from the doll she'd not let go of since she first laid eyes on her. One quick nosy on Amazon later, little cousin went away with Olivia, and I had this new one on route to me. And yes, the new one was originally for the little cousin, but she was going home before it would arrive, so we went with her taking the one in hand away with her. She was very happy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 05-05-2019, 10:42 PM