Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
That’s a lovely story about the 2 Olivia’s. You are very kind cousin to give her your doll. (She’s gorgeous, I’m not surprised your cousin wanted her too).

I’m trying to remember if I’ve seen Cats live - I remember a lot of the songs, but the visuals are “too close” to be from the seats I could have afforded at the time, so I think not.
She certainly looks like she’s going to autidion for the next production though.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by Lejays17 - 05-05-2019, 10:54 PM