Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(05-09-2019, 04:38 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I adore her dress!!!

Haha, I have to confess to never reading and/or watching anything Holmes and Pokémon related, so I just picked the two phrases that were so notorious even I have heard of them and smashed them together grin

It's a pretty awesome cyber-goth look they've given her. And well, they're both very good phrase to use! I just found it a fun bit of trivia >< 

(05-09-2019, 04:43 AM)davidd Wrote: The origin of the "elementary" phrase is interesting. Wodehouse, not Doyle, eh?

The abundant blue eyeshadow of your girl, there, is both eerie and strangely alluring.

According to research, yeah. I mostly know Wodehouse as the author of the Jeeves and Wooster stories, so it was a bit surprisingly to see that.
It's a bit like she's tried to create a face mask for herself only using eyeshadow. 

- - - 

129. Red Riding Storm
[Image: 49055078_2567d731eba7366cf91501d60c8a6b43_standard.jpg]
From what I can tell, Storm is the only recurring character in the BeGoths line, and seems to be some sort of figurehead for the line. Even though her nose ring is misplaced, there's something sweet in her face that makes me glad to have her. She was another one who came new in box but with very yellowed plastic. I'd like to know what made the plastic so yellow. Next to Gloria, her outfit is probably the second simplest - excluding tights. I've seen versions whose hair is far more red than my Red is, so I think there is some different dye jobs out there. I'd like to try to find pictures of all of them. Red tends to be the Room's resident demonologist and folklore ex.pert.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 05-09-2019, 10:29 PM