Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(05-10-2019, 03:01 AM)davidd Wrote: Creepy cool take on the Red Riding Hood theme!

I did not know you had so many BeGoths! These are wicked awesome!

And there's a few more to come! BeGoths have been an on-off thing since I started collecting in 2010, so I've managed to get hold of a few through sheer luck more than anything

(05-10-2019, 06:37 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Gothy redhead Heart

I'd love to see Big Bad Wolf's reaction if he met this girl, assuming she's the Little Red Riding Hood. Either he'd try to eat her and get his arse kicked, or he'd try to ask her out on a date and get his arse kicked...

Either way, he's getting his arsed kicked Tongue I don't think I even have anyone that could stand in from the Big Bad Wolf... Gaston, maybe?

(05-10-2019, 07:35 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Angelina,s eye makeup is very striking, being both above & below the eyes like that.

Pikachu looks extremely cuddly there, and that’s really nice if your dad to get it for you.

It is a very striking look, I have to agree. And yeah, he does nice things like that occasionally.

(05-10-2019, 10:40 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I've never seen any of these dolls.  You have quite a diverse collection.
Maybe the yellowing is just ex-posure to light on the particular type of plastic?  Who knows what types of plastic so many different dolls are made of, but UV does discolour it.
I think Neon probably summarized things well LOL

I've managed to find mine largely through eBay, I'm not actually sure where they sold when they were originally for sale. And hmmm, that's the most likely answer.

- - - 

130. Leda Swanson
[Image: 49055086_79cb13a2544647fcd657d09fc844c71e_standard.jpg]
Oh Leda. Another eBay find (actually only Malice, Gloria, and Olivia weren't eBay finds) Leda was in need of some serious TLC when she came to me. As you can see, I haven't managed to do much - her arms are still horribly stained, and the ribbons in her hair are in need of ... well, probably replacing if I'm honest about it. I did manage to clean up her dress, which I am proud of, and she doesn't smell as musty anymore. I'm happy I found her, and it was an interesting little research trip into what to use to clean dolls, but it did teach me to be a little more critical of photos in auctions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 05-11-2019, 02:41 AM