Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019!
(05-11-2019, 10:36 AM)davidd Wrote: I love Leda's gown: elegant, funereal, and of course a little bit sexy, as befitting the BeGoth line.

The swan design on her face is interesting; appropriate for a character named Leda, of course.

The twin ponytails hair style adds a dash of youthful flirtatiousness to her otherwise more mature attire.

This one is quite a prize. I am happy you were able to rescue her.

I still really do need to replace her hair ribbons, they look a bit tatty in comparison with her gown, which is really due another clean soon. BJD laundry day is soon too... Hm...

Leda is one of the older ones of my group, at least according to my headcanons for them. She's a teacher of Classics, and claims to have had a fling with Zeus.

(05-11-2019, 07:20 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Aaaaah! I wrote a comment yesterday, but I probably accidentally 'previewed' it instead of posting it... Basically I was swooning over how adorable she is!

Ah, I hate when I do that! Thank you for re-commenting though! 

- - - 

131. Lolita Sun
[Image: 49055132_cc83cdbe25a8d3de23e0c6af7be6db66_standard.jpg]
 Apparently she was an exclusive of some kind? I don't really know much about that; my knowledge of the company and the line is actually pretty thin on the ground and trying to find informative sites can be a bit of a struggle; but I managed to find her for a ridiculously good price compared to what I see her frequently go for. I really like the bright pink of her hair, and the carefully painted left eye. Though, from a distance, it does look like she's horribly bloodshot and probably needs to see a doctor. Also I'm not so sure about naming a doll 'Lolita'. I mean, the novel is a bit... skeevy, for want of a better word. (And yes, I know it's a fashion style too. I have some fondness for the main style, and the variations thereof, I just... skeevy novel. I would also like to state that while having some fondness for the variations of the fashion styles, I would prefer they did not have a connotation with the novel in their naming.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's (Attempt At) Doll-A-Day 2019! - by werepuppy - 05-11-2019, 11:45 PM